+ 44 (0)7919 143677
YouTube & Netflix
Eastbound and Down, Arhcer
Hip Hop / Rap & Grime
Beer & H2O
Gnocchi / all Italian cuisine
Please note that large files may take a moment to upload. Please don't close your browser window until the upload is complete.
Category - Media Sales - Digital
Salary - £35000 - £45000 per annum + + commission
Location - London
Job Ref. - ak - 76_1554989658
Date Posted - 11/04/2019
Business Development Manager - Influencer Marketing Agency
(Salary £35-45K - Dependent on exp.)
Enviable opportunity to join a globally leading full service social media agency specialising in inﬂuencer marketing.
They are looking for a digitally savvy business development manager to sell their full service influencer marketing campaigns to brands & agencies.
They are well established global leaders in the space with offices in over 4 different territories and also manage their own talent agency. They are award winning, innovative and perhaps most importantly great to work for!
Are you ready to jump into the world of inﬂuencer marketing, discover new distribution channels and work in a forward thinking, fast-paced and boundary pushing environment?
Tasks & Opportunities:
Are you ready to deep dive into the world of inﬂuencer marketing, ﬁnd new distribution channels and work in a young, fast-moving and entrepreneurial environment?
Here you'll be able to work on innovative & creative projects with global-leading brands and agencies while having a high level of responsibility and independence.
You'll be the driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts, which includes emailing, networking and cold calling where appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
That means you will have the superb opportunity to make an impact and build your own success.
Your tasks will include meeting potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network and the management of existing sales accounts, while ﬁnding opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
You will plan approaches and pitches and work with the team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
* You have minimum 2-3 years experience in sales.
* You thrive working in a team and have a passion for motivating others to exceed expected goals.
* You have a genuine passion for sales and a proven sales track record.
* You're organised, have an excellent ability to prioritize tasks and love working independently.
* You are a fast-learner, stay calm under pressure and are highly motivated.
* You have outstanding presentation and communication skills (written and spoken) and a good sense of humor.
* Competitive salary with an attractive bonus system and the opportunity to build your own team.
* Regular team activities & social events (recent events include Barry's Bootcamp and team Monopoly night.)
* A culturally diverse work environment with fun colleagues.
* Bring your dog to work!
* Centrally located, modern ofﬁce in Soho with a well-equipped workplace.
* Flexible working hours as well as opportunities to work from other global ofﬁces.
Please get in touch or apply now!Apply For This Job Email Me This Job Email To A Friend Share Go Back To Results