Digital Sales Manager- Branded Content - Travel & Lifestyle
Category - Advertising Technology, Business Development, Creative, Emerging Platforms, Media Sales - Digital, Video
Salary - £35000 - £45000 per annum + uncapped commission
Location - London
Job Ref. - LJ-4813_1512320468
Date Posted - 03/12/2017
Digital Sales Manager- Branded Content - Travel & Lifestyle Proposition
£35-45k plus 100% commission! (uncapped)
- Named one of Forbes 5 businesses to watch in 2017; one of the internet's fastest-growing media start-ups, is now seeking to grow its sales team due to unprecedented success.
- Seeking a seasoned digital agency sales person, with agency/client direct contacts to grow their branded content and video revenues
- This is a great opportunity to take on big clients and grow a prosperous patch in a rapidly growing start up.
Operating in 80 countries around the world, with major offices in London, NYC and Tel Aviv.
Passionate about bringing compelling content to every corner of the world through our global community of writers, videographers, photographers and illustrators.
Offering a global community powered by unrivalled technology - advertisers are in awe of their style, their creativity, their audience and the results that they produce!
The position will report to the Sales Director and involve all aspects of agency sales and managing the process from brief to delivery
- Identify revenue opportunities and deliver against set quarterly revenue targets
- Generate awareness and excitement amongst your agency patch
- Cultivate relationships with agency contacts and clients to gain deep insight into their business and objectives
- Support Sales Director and VP Sales in developing, managing, and executing strategic sales opportunities
- Provide accurate forecasting and revenue reporting
- Use data and insights to build a sales story that is compelling for agencies and clients
They are looking for a creative, dynamic and experienced Agency Sales professional with great contacts across major UK agency groups.
Proven content and branded video sales experience a big advantage as is a thorough understanding of social distribution.
- 5+ years experience in agency sales, preferably with a digital content / branded content background
- Fantastic agency and client relationships
- Strong track record of performance against targets
- Self starter, intuitive, strategic thinker, persistent, and highly motivated
- Excellent knowledge of the digital landscape
- Passion for content marketing and social distribution
Apply For This Job
Email Me This Job
Email To A Friend
Go Back To Results