Consultant Digital Media Singapore, APAC
+65 9145 1489
FT & BBC
Jazz and 70's disco
In my pool
Please note that large files may take a moment to upload. Please don't close your browser window until the upload is complete.
Category - Creative
Salary - $7000 - $9000
Location - Asia Pacific, Singapore
Job Ref. - SG - Editor - Keyword Segmentation - 11.09.2017
Date Posted - 11/10/2017
A leading Adtech player in Contextual Advertising and Brand Safety is looking to hire an Editor who will be responsible for managing and supervising the QA of their Cloud based Word repository.
This is a regional role and having proficiency in Mandarin is important.
As the Editor for the APAC, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Managing the third-party translators and monitoring services and overseeing their Quality Assurance.
2. Identifying the trending terms from web content across social media and other platforms and adding them to the cloud in the relevant segments.
3. Ensuring the QA of the third-party segments and making sure the segment edits are approved by you.
As a part of their Brand Safety feature, you will also
1. Manage the set of the keywords in English and update other global sets accordingly.
2. Managing the event matches across APAC taxonomies.
If you have prior experience in managing keyword categories and are familiar with classification, editing and QA of the different segments and Taxonomies, then this is a fantastic step forward to further hone your skills in the dynamic AdTech industry.
Give me a shout if you feel this opportunity is a good fit for you and I will be happy to have a chat with you accordingly.Apply For This Job Email Me This Job Email To A Friend Share Go Back To Results