Performance Media Manager - Creative Media Agency - London
Category - Social Media
Salary - £40000 - £50000 per annum
Location - London
Job Ref. - UH/15/DH_1526380443
Date Posted - 15/05/2018
So, this isn't your typical media/creative agency and as you can imagine that means the Performance Media Manager role isn't that typical either. These guys are fundamentally a creative agency group who focus their efforts on challenger brands who want to break through the competition by reinventing how they market themselves to consumers. Their Client list is a who's who of household global names that any ambitious Manager would be proud to gloat about. The offices are great, the team are passionate, and the group is going from strength to strength. They rebranded around a year ago and they have made some excellent hires, they have only just gone and done that again by hiring a brand-new MD who has a solid strategy background from one of the UK's most sought-after independents.
As the Performance Media Manager, you will be responsible for managing most aspects of the agency's search and biddable marketing campaigns for a portfolio of clients. You will be the primary day-to-day point of contact for client matters specific to SEM and Social advertising and manage several junior team members. A strong understanding of SEM, PPC and social advertising is required, and you will also possess a basic understanding of digital and broadcast media including Display, TV, Press, Radio and OOH. Experience of pan European client and campaign management would be advantageous as well as being a pragmatic and strategic thinker.
Developing paid Media and Biddable strategy, planning, activation, optimisation and reporting across BAU activity, Campaigns and Pitches.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Paid Search and Biddable Media Strategy conception and implementation.
- Support the Account Director with leadership tasks for both your portfolio of clients as well yours and the wider teams across the group.
- Continually seek and deploy innovative initiatives to give the agency that cutting edge that keeps them ahead of their competitors.
- Ensure excellence in Client Service and foster long-lasting relationships among key stakeholders. You will work with the client services and strategy leads on all paid media briefings and queries.
- Manage budgets, forecasting, safeguarding efforts and proactively contribute and adhere to the company culture.
- Actively nurture junior members of the team through mentoring, supervision and provide continual feedback.
Skills and Requirements:
- Considerable experience in search and social advertising.
- Solid understanding of online and offline campaign planning.
- Comfortable working on major social channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. Plus native channels; AdYouLike, Outbrian and also display and PPC.
- Extensive knowledge of up to date industry tools and research techniques.
- A working knowledge of as tech including bid and campaign management tools, ad-servers and DPSs.
- A basic knowledge of big data and digital analytics tools and platforms.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders ranging from suppliers, advertising/marketing agencies, media owners and internal resources.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Apply For This Job
Email Me This Job
Email To A Friend
Go Back To Results