Account Director – Influencer Marketing
Account Director, Influencer Marketing:
Salary circa $90-110K + quarterly bonus
Location: New York, NY
Reports To: Vice President, Client Services
I’m recruiting for a dynamic business who are going from strength to strength in the US market and growing at a great pace. They’re a global Influencer Agency with real heritage in the creator economy, having been operating for 8+ years in this fast growing media channel! They consider themselves trailblazers in the sector, and rightly so with the knowhow and expertise to help brands understand how to reach the right audiences through creators in a genuine, compelling and authentic way. This is great for brands that are experimenting with using creators for their ad campaigns but don’t know where to start or how to get the best results!
They have a super track record, their own creative strategy, large global campaigns teams and a history of delivering great work for their clients, winning awards, continually growing and leading the way in the sector. They’re still in scale up mode in the US but have the tools to become a disruptor in the market, including their direct partnerships with TikTok, Meta (Instagram/Facebook), YouTube and Twitch allowing them to pull fresh data on the creators the work with on campaigns. and the fact that on top of that they have their own tech platform which gives them an edge vs other influencer agencies reliant on partnerships with SAAS platforms.
They’re looking for an experienced and results-oriented Account Director to join their team at a leading influencer marketing agency in New York City. As an Account Director, you’ll be responsible for leading and managing a portfolio of client accounts, developing and executing influencer marketing strategies, and delivering successful campaigns that help achieve their clients’ business goals.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies for clients across a range of industries
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts, including building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Lead and oversee the execution of influencer marketing campaigns, including influencer identification, outreach, contract negotiation, and content creation
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and make adjustments as needed
- Report on campaign results to clients and provide recommendations for future campaigns
- Collaborate with other agency teams, such as creative, social media, and strategy, to develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns
- Ideally 4-5+ years of experience in influencer marketing, with a focus on account management
- Proven track record of success in developing and executing successful influencer marketing campaigns
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Deep understanding of the latest influencer marketing trends and best practices
- Experience working with clients in a variety of industries
- Experience managing a team of account managers
- Experience negotiating influencer contracts
- Experience using influencer marketing platforms and tools
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge influencer marketing campaigns
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
Apply here to learn more!