Enterprise Account Executive – Privacy SaaS
Enterprise Account Executive – Privacy, Data Protection & CMP SaaS
Salary – £70,000-90,000 base + 50% Uncapped OTE
Hybrid – 2 days in the London office
This company sells a need to have tech, it’s not a product companies find is nice to have but doesn’t really add much value. Brands absolutely need this technology and they need a high performing platform like this one.
There are few platforms anywhere near as good as this technology that can do the full breadth of privacy management, data and consent management.
The team are a close-knit group based in London but have the stability and resources of a larger organisation.
· It’s a need to have technology, organisations will buy this in this market
· Enterprise sell – so it’s great for those looking to step up into bigger deals if you don’t already
· Flexibility – they won’t be asking you to come in everyday (like a lot will be doing soon) and you will have loads of flex on how to manage your territory (they wont be micromanaging you)
· Loads of flexibility to run your territory how you see it
· You will be building out the direct to brands territory, they’ve previously focused a lot on media owners and now see a big gap in the market for them selling to enterprise brands
· 360 sales – this role will require someone to go out generate their own pipeline, this will include the classic approaches to market as well as industry events, utilising your own network, social selling and cold networking
· Currently deals range from 50k-500k with the average AOV going up – you’ll be tasked with ideally closing larger deals with bigger brands
· Hit your annual post ramp quota of 800k P/A
· You must have experience selling a SaaS privacy technology, ideally also selling a consent management tech
· 5-10 years closing experience with a minimum of 3 years recent experience selling privacy tech
· Enterprise experience – you should plenty of experience selling 50k+ deals, the closer to £100k+ the better
· Direct brands – they want someone who has for the majority of their time selling privacy tech to direct enterprise brands (Think Adidas or Vodaphone)
· A big plus will be if you have certifications in the relevant space ie. privacy and data protection
· 360 sales – you must have experience with and you’re happy to generate plenty of your own pipeline (you will have support)
Get in touch with myself at Swaran@ultimateasset.com to find out more!