Head of Retail Media
EMEA – Director of Retail Media – Data Platform
My client are looking for a highly experienced and motivated Director of Retail Media to join our team and lead the growth of our Retail Media business in the EMEA region. As Director of Retail Media, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic plans to expand our presence in the market, identifying new growth opportunities, and driving revenue. You will also be responsible for working with retailers to enhance their Retail Media Network capabilities and drive commercial growth.
- Lead and oversee the company’s Retail Media business in the EMEA region, collaborating with retailers to enhance their Retail Media Network capabilities and drive commercial growth.
- Utilize the company’s 1P Retail data and technology to develop audience insights, activation strategies, and closed-loop measurement solutions that deliver value to retailers.
- Help to sell the company’s broader complete market measurement solutions to Retailers for their Advertisers.
- Work with adjacent Media teams fostering strong relationships to support solution monetization to Advertisers, Media Agencies, Media platforms, and Media owners.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to expand the company’s presence in the EMEA Retail Media market, identifying new growth opportunities and driving revenue.
- Identify strategically valuable partnerships driving collaboration to maximize the impact of Retail Media initiatives for the company’s Retailer clients.
- Ensure alignment and close working with the Global Retail Media and Retail teams to ensure maximum value for retailers and the company’s teams.
- Education and training to internal stakeholders on Retail Media and the company’s capabilities.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, consumer behavior, and market dynamics to inform the development of innovative Retail Media solutions including speaking and though leadership.
- Proven experience in leading Retail Media or Digital Advertising initiatives, preferably within the EMEA region.
- Deep understanding of Retail Media Network market demand and capabilities, audience targeting, and media activation strategies.
- Deep understanding of media and the Media ecosystem.
- Ideally a strong background in working consumer good retailers or manufacturers in a Media capacity.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, with the ability to motivate and inspire teams to achieve goals.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to navigate complex market dynamics and drive innovative solutions.
- Strong business acumen and commercial mindset, with the ability to identify new opportunities and drive revenue growth.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset, with the ability to leverage data and insights to drive business growth and improve campaign performance.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the retail industry and consumer behavior trends.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Advanced understanding of office applications, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); any other visualization software would be a plus.
- Fluency in any other Western European language(s) (German/French/Italian/Spanish) an advantage but not required.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of media professionals
- Chance to make a real impact on the company’s success
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
Interested? Apply here, salary is competitive!