Account Executive – Ad Tech Brand Suitability – LA
Hybrid – 2-3 days in the office
They are a leading provider of brand suitability targeting and measurement solutions, committed to empowering brands globally. With cutting-edge technology and a dedication to transparency, we help brands maintain a safe and suitable online presence across major platforms.
- 4.1 out 5 stars on Glassdoor
- Products for DV360, Google Ads, Facebook in-stream & CTV
- They’re global company with offices across the world
- Lots of in person client entertainment
- Clients include Adidas, Mazda & Unilever
- Prospecting and Revenue Growth – Targeting top Fortune 500 brands and their ad agencies to grow revenue. Building a deep understanding of client organizations, needs, and revenue potential.
- Client Relationship Management – Developing and maintaining relationships at all levels within an account, with a focus on brand marketers and executive-level agency personnel.
- Holistic Account Coverage – Delivering comprehensive account coverage and driving digital agency spending.
- Revenue Goals – Meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue goals as outlined in the sales plan.
- Sales Reporting and Analysis – Providing ongoing sales activity reporting and analysis to facilitate accurate revenue forecasting.
- Collaboration with Senior Management – Working with senior management on revenue forecasting, sales planning, and sales strategy.
- Industry Representation – Representing the company at conferences, actively participating in relevant organizations to increase brand awareness, and generating new leads and client engagements.
- Experience – Minimum of 2 years of digital media sales experience.
- Passion for Digital Advertising -Demonstrated passion for digital advertising and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Digital Video Knowledge – Experience selling digital video and knowledge of YouTube and/or broadcast video is preferred.
- Sales Performance – Proven track record of performing against quota and excelling in a highly competitive market.
- Relationships – Established relationships and a strong track record with major west coast agencies and clients.
- Communication Skills – Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present in front of clients.
- Travel – Ability to travel nationwide to attend client meetings, conferences, seminars, and industry events.
Get in touch with myself at Swaran@ultimateasset.com to find out more!