Account Executive – Demand (AdTech)
Account Executive (1-2 years experience)
Reporting to Director, Sales
My Client is the leader in truly programmatic high-impact creative. Their next-gen full-stack platform is built with truly expressive creativity at its heart, but also introduces new approaches to automated distribution, brand safety & transparency, removing the stress from online advertising, opening up exciting opportunities from OOH, mobile, desktop and more.
As Account Executive, you are responsible for selling their products into media agencies & advertising brands in order to grow revenue and achieve quarterly targets.
What you’ll do:
• Win, manage, maintain / grow the revenue stream for a dedicated territory within the US media ecosystem
• Showcase ability to secure client meetings to push forward partnership conversations.
• Work closely with the Senior Sales team to grow and develop the relationships within your territory.
• You will work across the full portfolio products including Display, Video, Mobile, DOOH & CTV, matching client needs to product features.
• Present authoritatively about their broader technology solutions and capabilities, working cross functionally with other teams.
• Organize and execute a relevant service level for each of your clients that include calls, meetings, presentations, QBR and entertainment.
• Use Salesforce to manage your sales pipeline and give management the most accurate possible view of your revenue potential.
• Produce a quarterly account plan to present to your Sales Director and execute over the quarter. • Work effectively with Project Management, Advertising Operations and the Design Team to ensure we deliver the most effective campaigns in the most efficient manner.
What you need:
• Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in the programmatic market, preferably with Display/Video knowledge
• You are experienced in building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• You are highly organized and a focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
• You are able to creatively and strategically sell, with strong analytical and project management skills
• Sales background preferable, or a very commercial Account Manager
• Strong book of contacts within media agencies or brands direct
• A solid understanding of online advertising technologies, DSPs, and the online video market
• Basic understanding of DOOH trends, landscape and propositions in market
• An ability to work autonomously and the ability to articulate and confidently present our proposition to market
• A personable, positive and friendly demeanor
Apply here to learn more and I’ll reach out if your background fits.