Programmatic Specialist – CTV/Data AdTech Platform:
Salary – £50-60K + quarterly bonus.
Strong opportunity here for a Programmatic Specialist, who wants a role which is a mix of technical and client facing responsibilities.
This role will allow you to expand your skills at the cutting edge of the programmatic ecosystem. You’ll manage campaigns while providing best-in-class support for their programmatic customers and work collaboratively with other internal teams to optimise the impact and value of their product offerings. The best candidates will be willing to constantly adapt to new situations & challenges!
- Closely work with Sales for the full life cycle of programmatic campaigns (planning + strategy, activation + troubleshooting, consultation + upselling/renewal)
- Analyse internal & client reports to provide tailored performance recommendations to our customers according to their preferred platforms, budgets, and KPIs
- Manage campaigns from set up to fulfillment, while hitting or exceeding all KPIs
- Become one of the primary experts of our products, proprietary tools, DSPs, SSPs, and DMPs
- Identify inefficiencies and help develop best practices to improve processes
- Onboard new publisher integrations, ensuring data pass-back, traffic quality, and scale
- Work cross-functionally with product, research, data, finance, and sales operations
- Develop training material and documentation for both internal teams & clients
- Manage and improve the monthly revenue reconciliation
- Train / mentor Associate Programmatic Consultants
- 3+ years of digital operations experience (ad ops/data ops/technical account management/programmatic solutions consultant)
- 1+ years training or mentoring a digital operations team
- DSP experience is required (e.g. The Trade Desk DV360, Amazon DSP, MediaMath, OneView, Xandr Invest, Yahoo!, Amobee, Adelphic, etc)
- DMP experience is required (e.g. Liveramp, Lotame, Adform, etc)
- SSP experience is required (e.g. Xandr Curate, PubMatic, Freewheel, SpotX, Magnite, etc)
- Project management tool experience is required (e.g. Jira, Monday, Asana, Trello, etc)
- Salesforce experience is preferred
- Strong Excel experience.
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising world; particularly Video
- Willingness to work in a fast- paced, high growth and technical environment
- Problem solver at heart with strong project and time management skills
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply here to learn more!
(It’s worth noting that if you don’t have all the above experience but still have most of the relevant skills, you may still be considered – so please apply here if interested)
£40,000 - £60,000 Per YEAR