Senior Creative Strategist – Lifestyle Publisher
Senior Creative Strategist, Branded Content – Lifestyle Publisher
London | up to £65,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Working with one of coolest lifestyle publishers, our client is looking for a world class Creative Media Strategist who has a great understanding of creative storytelling cross platform, across the likes of IG, FB, TikTok, YouTube, Snap and Connected TV and other digital platforms including emerging platforms.
We’re looking for someone who is a creative whizz but can also help visualise great ideas that clients want to buy but is also able to produce compelling sales decks and presentations explaining the ideas. Someone who can dream up ideas and distil them into an awesome deck.
The purpose of this role is to act like the glue that brings sales, creative, production and customer success / account management together to behave in a unified manner when developing branded content partnerships campaigns so what is proposed, sold, developed, ideated and then executed over exceeds on the client’s KPIs and measurements of success at RFP stage.
The successful candidate will be looking to collaborate and drive effective creative ideas using the optimum media channels and format delivery to drive huge engagement and be a foil for the sales team to be able to help close and secure revenue through great sales pitches. You’re duties will include preparing stunning pitch decks that create cut-through and generate engagement with clients.
- 5 years working in an environment where creative ideation, storytelling is the central part of your day to day – you live and breathe it at a agency, publisher or media owner
- Being on top of the latest digital social media, CTV and creativity trends and where things fit into eco-system, what levers to pull to drive big numbers that are cost efficient that ensure deal profitability
- Attend and contribute to internal client brief brainstorming sessions by inputting and guiding accordingly in terms of ideas and creative executions that will deliver against the client’s KPIs and brief requirements
- Create and optimise processes to plan and create campaigns so all departments are aware of what the final shape of the campaign looks like
- Work in partnership and in collaboration with other parts of the business such as the commercial team
- An appreciation for wider media and cultural trends and reference points to help drive successful ideation