Sales Account Executive – (Mobile Behavioural Data Collection Business)
SAAS Sales Account Executive – (Mobile User Data Collection Business)
Salary circa – £60-70K basic + competitive commission (£100-120K OTE) depending on background + options.
I’m working on an exciting sales opportunity with a super unique scale up business disrupting the status quo.
With unique and patented tech (meaning they have limited competitors) they having created a fair and innovative way to collect mobile user behaviour data from consumers voluntarily.
Their unique app monetarily incentivises users fairly to share their user data and in return this company uses the collected data to help big tech such as Meta, Google and Netflix, as well as many other brands (enterprise and SME) understand how people engage with their phones on a granular level which informs a number of things, from future product development, app development, competitor analysis and better understanding consumers/user behaviour in general….
Overall, they are a pioneering company in consumer data analysis. Now they are seeking a highly motivated Agency & Brand direct Sales Representative to drive revenue growth and introduce their cutting-edge consumer intelligence platform to the market. Their technology empowers brands to deeply understand and analyze consumer behaviors in ways previously unattainable. Join their team and play a vital role in redefining how companies access and utilize behavioral insights.
- Build and close your own revenue pipeline, meeting personal KPIs.
- Drive sales processes from value creation to negotiation and closing.
- Existing contacts at Brands or Agencies which you can leverage!
- Collaborate with the SDR team to qualify inbound and outbound opportunities and generate leads.
- Proactively establish new relationships for them through networking and online engagement.
- Deliver compelling demos of their data platform, showcasing its value to stakeholders.
- Drive efficiency and creativity throughout the sales process to maximize revenue potential.
- Maintain an updated CRM system and provide regular performance and forecast reports to leadership.
- Several years of closing experience in a technology/data sales role.
- Strong strategic prospecting planning and sales development skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- Familiarity with relevant sales tools and willingness to adapt to new ones.
- Highly organized with proficient CRM management skills.
- Expert relationship builder and passionate about contributing to our vision.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing initiatives as they grow.
- Multilingual skills are a plus but not required.
Their vision is to become the go-to world leader in consumer behavioral data technology. They provide a best in-class platform for collecting & delivering unique data that helps brands understand their customers, products, competitors, and market. Their mission is to be the leading consumer behavioral data platform within two years, offering easy-to-understand complex data to drive better decision-making. They prioritize transparency, fair monetization of consumer data, and privacy protection. With investments from venture capital and strategic firms, they work with renowned global brands, granting them access to unprecedented consumer behavioral insights.