Head of Influencer Marketing
Head of Influencer Marketing – Social Media Agency
My client is a leader in Gen Z social creative video and influencer marketing agency working with such household brands as Puma, Coca Cola, KFC, Samsung and many more and on creating stunning social creative campaigns with data and insights at the heart of the ideas.
We are looking to hire a Head of Influencer to supercharge our client’s expertise and gravitas in this space. The ideal candidate will be an expert at all things influencer marketing and understands how to create engaging content and grow audiences on the platform and knows the difference around storytelling on FB, Snap, TikTok, Twitch, IG and YouTube. We’re looking for someone who has ideally worked at a creative agency, brand or media owner who has at least 5 years experience of working in the Influencer space and demonstrable proof of partnering with blue-chip brands and pushing the envelope of creativity.
The successful candidate will be a strategic creative brand strategy leader and drive creative excellence in the Influencer space and act as the go-to resource in the agency on all things Influencer. You must be a social media native with an in-depth knowledge of what the latest content and cultural trends are and be able to tap into them. An understanding of techniques and strategies are needed to create successful Influencer Marketing story-telling narratives and also knowing what motivates a Gen Z / Millennial audience is key.
This role is client facing so being able to act like a consultative partner and helping to guide our client’s business and strategy in an authoritative manner is essential.
- Ideation and Creative Strategy: Lead and generate world-class creative ideas for brands keeping their marketing and brand requirements at the centre of the idea development. Ensure ideas are engaging and effective in terms of audience resonance.
- Thought Leadership: Be on the cutting-edge of global Influencer trends and be able to identify key strands and niche audiences, subcultures, pop culture hooks to be utilised in creative executions. Be an evangelist for the space and provide leadership to brands looking for guidance in the space. Thought leadership is not limited to but can also include public speaking and writing white papers.
- Audience Planning and Insight: Managing the team that perform audience development and planning strategies across all partner channels and owned and operated accounts across all platforms including external network and social media content amplification.
- Data, Analytics & Reporting: Using data to craft authentic and effective Influencer creative strategy executions for brands and partners
- Commercial Acumen: Be able to run and participate in pitches working with brands for significant partnership investment.
- 6 years’ experience working on Influencers with a deep / advanced knowledge of the of how communications and creative work on different social media platforms is important
- Demonstrable leadership experience in creating engaging Influencer content strategies at scale
- Tuned into Gen Z and Millennial audience data and trends to create content that resonates with these audiences.
- Commercially savvy and think of how to create authentic content programmes for branded content partnerships when these requests come in
- Expert knowledge of how comms and messaging work on different platforms
- Able to interpret data, a keen analytical mind that can turn data into valuable actionable insights.
- Ability to produce high quality pitch decks, reports in PPT, Excel and Word
- Excellent written, verbal, and oral communications
- Team management and development experience