£40,000 + bonus
London based – Hybrid working with 3 days in the office.
My client are a leading AdTech business and they’re hiring for a Digital Media Planner to move into this Sales Strategist role.
You will help the business to build deepening relationships with their accounts by helping them build tier 1 customised solutions. Using data-led insights, your planning skills will help both agencies and brands be more effective with their marketing objectives.
- Develop custom partnerships and solutions for advertisers, proactively and in response to briefs.
- Create compelling presentations and plans that address advertiser-specific challenges, emphasizing insight and storytelling.
- Present solutions to senior clients and stakeholders.
- Lead strategic conversations, providing expertise in insight, audience targeting, format recommendations, and measurement.
- Collaborate with our creative partner to ensure effective creative execution and continuous evolution of our playbook.
- Educate clients on strategic approaches within the Ozone ecosystem, including data utilization and evolving advertising formats.
- Produce insights, one-pagers, and presentations for seasonal events and key verticals.
- Own and maintain strategic resources, including sales assets and vertical deep dives.
- Experience in digital media/marketing at a media agency, tech company/platform, or media partner.
- Experience in a digital media planning role at an agency or a brand.
- Proven track record in delivering fully customized digital media solutions and long-term strategies.
- Good knowledge of digital media channels.
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, including pivot tables and graph creation.
- Strong presentation skills with an emphasis on storytelling.
- Proactive approach to work.
Ultimate Asset is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status, origin, disability, or any other basis covered by law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualification & business need. We celebrate diversity and encourage you to apply to opportunities here at Ultimate Asset.