Paid Search Manager
Role – Paid Search Manager
Location – London (hybrid structure)
Salary – up to £45,000
Are you a Paid Search Expert who has a strong understanding on working within Amazon’s platforms?
We are working with one of the Globe’s most well respected and decorated network media agencies who are looking to expand their performance marketing team with a Paid Search Account Manager. The role involves managing the day-to-day running of the agencies PPC accounts, managing the end-to-end brief to execution and reporting of paid media campaigns and ensuring best practise is carried out across all campaigns! For this position specifically they’re also looking for someone who’s highly proficient in Amazon’s platforms as it’s what the clients want to utilise.
As for the clients, this role is working on a portfolio of different businesses leaning towards the FCMG space, meaning you’ll have a lot of variety in your day to day. They’re super forward thinking and allow this agency to test out the latest techniques and platforms to keep themselves at the forefront of the digital marketing game!
This is a great position for a Senior Search Executive with a solid technical search understanding to take a step into a Manager role and develop their client relations skillset or for an established PPC AM to move to a business that uses the latest technology and techniques alongside amazing clients and huge budgets!
- Day-to-day running of Paid Search Accounts
- Managing Paid media execution
- Working in tandem with the wider teams for planning and reporting to clients
- Working closely with search engine partners to run Paid Search campaigns.
- Identifying opportunities to optimise search campaigns and improve performance.
- A working knowledge of all relevant technical programs e.g. (Google Ads, SA360)
- Ensuring clients KPIs are achieved across Search!
- Media agency experience in PPC
- Strong understanding of Amazon’s platforms
- Strong experience using Paid Search platforms like SA360, Google Ads Manager + Google Analytics software plus more
- Comfortably use audiences and automation to optimise and manage search campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of Paid Search best practices and search measurement capabilities.
- Great working attitude of being able to “roll your sleeves up” and get stuck in!
- Experience talking to clients and presenting back how campaigns have performed and what could be done to improve them