Programmatic Account Manager
Programmatic Account Manager – Media Agency
Location – London (Hybrid Working)
My client is hiring for a Programmatic Account Manager to do both planning & activation for a key B2C flagship client. Extremely high spending account with lots of learning opportunities.
The role is split across DSP activation and campaign management as well as working strategically with your client. It’s a great hybrid role.
- Implementing and optimising programmatic campaigns across a variety of DSPs such a DV360, Yahoo, The Trade Desk and Xandr
- Working with ad servers to build campaigns and run reports on client activity
- Make sure that all client updates are done in a timely and accurate manner
- Developing regular performance & insight reports to monitor ongoing campaign results.
- Coordinate internally across different departments
- Developing strong client relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Experience in programmatic trading / media buying.
- Setting up campaigns in a variety of DSPs such as DV360, Amazon, Trade Desk or Xandr.
- Passion for digital marketing
- A good knowledge of excel and PowerPoint skills.
Get in touch if you’d like to find out more.
e – firstname.lastname@example.org