Programmatic Director – Media Agency
£60,000 to £65,000k
Hybrid working – Into the office 2-3 days per week
My client is hiring a Programmatic Director to look after one of their flagship clients. This is a client and team leadership role managing 8 programmatic employees. Their activity spans digital display, online video, digital audio, and Advanced TV (e.g. BVoD and Connected TV) across the UK and multi-market international campaigns.
- Lead the strategic planning and execution of large-scale programmatic campaigns for the client.
- Responsible for running and managing the team efficiently. Managing their workload and progression.
- Managing budgets and targets and producing campaign analysis
- Demonstrate an approachable leadership style and support and develop your team with clear roles and develop clear career path and goals
- Own the client relationship with this client and manage the relevant internal & external stakeholders.
- Have a proven experience within a programmatic environment with buying and optimization, as well as client management experience preferred.
- Have an in-depth DSP experience on 3rd party platforms such as Trade Desk, Amazon, DV360 and Xandr
- Experience supporting, developing, and mentoring team members. Passionate about management
- Strong communicator and presenter that can simplify the digital world to client
- Ability to inspire and motivate teams
- Keep up to date with the programmatic ecosystem.
Apply here if you want to find out more!
Ultimate Asset is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status, origin, disability, or any other basis covered by law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualification & business need. We celebrate diversity and encourage you to apply to opportunities here at Ultimate Asset