Creative Strategy Director – Social-First Sports Publisher:
Instead of a traditional job spec I’m going to ask you some questions…
- Do you work in creative strategy in digital media with a big interest in Sport?
- Love being part of a high growth and ambitious environment?
- Want to make branded content with some of the globe’s biggest sports stars and influencers?
- Dreaming of helping brands intersect with sports in creative ways which engage gen z audiences?
If the answers to all of the above are yes, then you must have experience doing the following:
- Building creative solutions for brands across various channels (social/digital/experiential etc.)
- Drafting creative strategy responses for advertising campaigns with the goal of driving revenue for a media owner/publisher/influencer agency or similar business
- Underpinning everything you do with insights & data.
- You must be able to respond to and build creative RFP responses, outlining strategy, content ideas, insights, which channels, timelines, pricing etc..
- Experience in a scale up environment
- Management of a small team
- Ideally UK & EMEA (or global) experience
- Working with big global brands and to tight deadlines.
If you have a track record of the above, let’s talk! Apply here to learn more!
Note – Salary is competitive, circa £70-80K + bonus/commission