Strategy Director – Creative Digital Agency
Role – Strategy Director (Creative Digital Agency)
Location – London (Hybrid WFH model)
Salary – Competitive with market rate
Are you currently a senior digital strategist and want to work at an agency that’s at the cutting edge of digital and creative?
I’m working with a digital agency who is looking for a strong strategist to join their ranks and aid in building high level strategy at the agency with a combined focus on digital media and creative. This position plays a crucial role in delivering quality insights and industry trends that allow the business to deliver high level campaigns and you’d tracking them afterwards to measure success.
The role will involve client time and you’d be expected to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders across a wide range of sectors, internal and external to ensure that processes are being followed correctly and people are adhering to your set strategy.
You’d have an opportunity to have a real impact on the tone, direction and opinion of this agency in the market through developing high profile campaigns that will be featured in industry press across the UK.
- Circa 5 years industry experience within an strategy or planning position at an agency
- Strong understanding of the digital media landscape
- Experience in a client facing role and the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Desire to constantly innovate and improve your skillset
- Strong with numbers and identifying trends through data